Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays + Secret Santa!

First of all, Bailey and I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season. May it be full of love, family, friends and lots of fun too!

After eating breakfast this morning, I let Bailey open his gifts. Bailey gets really excited to open presents. He understands the contents are for him, and gets really excited.

Bailey and I participated in the Corgi with Blogs gift exchange this year, hosted by Kat over at Indignant Corgi. She graciously hosted this years exchange given Kelly (over at corgibutts.com) and the recent birth of her first baby Hadley.

I first let him open our Secret Santa present, which we received all the way from Nebraska!! I think we have corgi pals all over america, which is awesome!! We received our package from Angie and her tri colored fluffy corgi Charlotte (which Bailey has secretly told me he thinks she's really cute!) . You can visit their blog over here. Bailey received three loofa toys, three bully sticks, and Angie even thought of me! I received a "I love Bailey" corgi magnet, and some festive room spray! Nevertheless, we were really excited, and, are really thankful. Thanks Angie and Charlotte!

Video of Bailey opening his presents (please dont mind my sniffles - I woke up with some morning allergies):



 Here are some pictures of Bailey and his loot. :) Bailey had a bully stick right away for being a good boy.

Bailey being a good boy posing

The super cute magnet!

Bailey's the best present


I then let him open one of my presents for him, and boy did he love shredding the wrap:

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the gifts! Especially the magnet :) And thanks so much for the gifts you sent us! We just got back from being out of town, so I will try to get my post up asap! :)

Kat said...

Those are some great presents, custom magnet oh my! Happy New year!! we had so much fun!