Tuesday, April 6, 2010

10 weeks, still learning the ropes

Puppy class was going well, although bailey didn’t like the lecture parts. He’s more of you know.. hands-on type of learner. Here’s a picture of him dozing off in class with his legs crossed. I thought that was the cutest thing ever.

At this time, I hadn’t taken Bailey to any sort of park or store yet. We mostly spent our time in the backyard, or in the front sidewalks, meeting people on the street or going to peoples’ houses.

Bailey still smelled of FARM… so I gave him his second bath in less than a month.

I also started teaching Bailey tricks and commands at a young age. Corgis are such smart dogs, and Bailey was no exception. At the ripe age of 10 weeks, I remember Bailey already having sit, down, and wait at 100%.

No comments: