Tuesday, April 27, 2010
if bailey could talk... what would bailey the corgi say?
1. Scenario: I’m getting up for work at 6am, Bailey’s in his bed, motionless but eyes are open.
What Bailey would say: “Is it already 6am, mom? Can you hit the snooze for another 10 minutes?” or maybe he’s pondering “Hmm.. what’s for breakfast today?” or “*YAWN* What is that bright light…….*blink blink*”
2. Scenario: I just arrived home, and open the door.
What Bailey would say: “Mom!!!! I’m so happy to see you!!! And I missed you a lot, and let me show you how much energy I have….”
3. Scenario: We just got home from the dog park. Bailey has that look in his eye of avoidance at all costs
What Bailey would say: “Don’t you dare. I am not dirty!!! I don’t need a stinkin bath!!!” or “I wonder if I’d fit under the couch just about now…”
4. Scenario: I take out the vacuum, broom, swiffer, hair dryer, etc and attempt to clean the house
What Bailey would say: “#@%^@#^125@@##%~! get that intruder out of here.. no one cleans in my house!!!”
5. Scenario: I go over to pick up his poop at the park and Bailey looks back for a split second
What Bailey would say: “What the heck are you doing mom?? You are so weird!!!”… and then he runs off embarrassed… (I wonder a lot if Bailey thinks i embarass him).
6. Scenario: Bailey and I in the pet store browsing the aisles
What Bailey would say: “Mom, I really don’t need anything else… let’s just head to the checkout counter for fun so that I can score a free treat” .
7. Scenario: I am watching TV, bailey walks around a bit and plops down facing me, ears twitching and eyes scanning around me
What Bailey would say: “Mom, I love you so much and I hope you know that” or “I’m tired, can I sit on that couch too?!?!!??” .
However, I am glad that they cannot talk. I believe that would be way too strange ……. And probably would creep me out just a tad. I wonder what Bailey would say about this blog… hahahha.